Monday, October 29, 2007

Clouds

Many of the things you can count, don’t count. Many of the things you can’t count, really count. Albert Einstein


. . .like clouds.


Have you taken the time lately to look at clouds? I am a cloud watcher and October is cloud watching month (at least it is for me). The formations this month are magnificent.


Problem with capturing these images that take my breath away is that by the time I think about it, I am past that moment when I can get my camera out, snap a clear shot—usually through power lines while driving on the freeway or crossing an intersection or behind so many trees it would not make a good picture.
I decided this week that I am going to get those pictures no matter what. Life is not perfect. Too much time is waisted waiting for things to be just right. I'm changing my ways. So, here are a few imperfect sky views snapped while traveling across Fresno yesterday. You'll just have to deal with the fact that they are taken through my windshield, while driving, trying not to get in a wreck.






















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cora you need to come back with Fred the next time he comes visiting. Kansas sunsets are the best. Right out of a Maxwell Parish painting. And thunder heads are wonderful clouds that are a mile tall! Uli and I would love to see you.

    Tommy T.

    ReplyDelete